Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Happy Go Lucky

SPRING BREAK '09 BBY.

We left for Florida Friday afternoon. And arrived at my cousin's house latelate. I don't even remember the time. But everyone else was asleep. We went to the beach, and went canoeing, and went to the pool, and just in general hung out. I ran around with my 7 younger, crazy, rambuncious cousins. It was all in all a very fun, yet tiring trip. Thank goodness my dad's company DID NOT go on strike. I was extremely relieved.

I got home yesterday, went straight up the stairs and took a shower. I was filthy. With 13 people cramped in one house, I only had a chance so take so many showers. One, to be exact. So today was a very relaxing, restful day. Even though I just got back home, I was invited by my friend Courtney to go up to her mountain house with her tomorrow through Saturday. I'm pretty much terrified of heights, so I'm kind of scared. But I'm excited also.

Despite it being SPRING, and the weather has been normal SPRING weather, it is super cold today. >:O But other than that I'm pretty happy and mellow, and it's been a good spring break. [:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My (adorable) youngest cousin, Riley, and I. We went out to eat on our last day in Florida, so we matched jackets ;D

More pictures soon!!! I'm too lazy to upload and resize all my other GIGANTIC pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Florida sounds fun, and the leaves in that picture are so green!

    Nice picture too. :D

    ReplyDelete