Tuesday, April 14, 2009

CRCT

I'm a nervous wreck this week. Because the date for my CRCT testing is creeping up ever so slowly. Oh, wait. It's next week.

CRCT is a huge test at the end of the year that determines if you go on to the next grade or not. I honestly think it's a very stupid idea. We spend our entire school year learning critrea ESPECIALLY for this test. And usually the material learned is nothing important.

I am an extreme fail at math, and I am pretty much certain I will fail the math portion of the test. And if you fail math, you don't pass. So I am freaking out. I get this sick feeling in the pit of my stomach everytime I think of the test.

Next week is not something I look forward to. I will be in a very crabby, depressing mood until I get my results back in May...great.

Excuse me while I stick my head into a blender.

2 comments:

  1. we had our MCA writing test today.
    and i have been dreading it for the past
    month, we have to like crap out an essay off the top of our heads in like an hour.
    and every time i thought about it my stomach dropping into my butt. :)
    but it wasnt as bad as i thought it was gonna be.
    and i think i actually passed!
    haha. :)
    your gonna do great,
    dont even worry about it.
    lovely posts!
    :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's one thing I'm glad about. That here they don't keep you back a year, but transfer you to the next grade hoping you'll catch up then. Good luck on the test! :)

    ReplyDelete