Thursday, March 12, 2009

Wednesday...

Well my birthday plans have taken a major turn since my last blog. My mom decided that I don't have to do presentaion at my acting school next Friday because well...it's my brithday. I would want to have a handful of friends spend the night that next Saturday,and go to Bouncerama [a place with a bunch of moonwalks and fun jumpy stuff :P] ;) Yeah, I want to have my 14th birthday party at a kid's place, because I'm cool like that.

I ended up not going to church on Wednesday, my mom forced me to go to acting instead u.u But I had fun at acting, and I told my teacher that my partner and I wouldn't be at presentation considering it's nine days away, and we don't even have a scene to rehearse yet.

I carpool with a friend to acting. We're in different classes, and they're all at the same time except Wednesay's, but I never really go on Wednesday's so it usually didn't matter until yesterday. His class was a full hour before mine. So while my mom and I were killing time time at Starbucks, we noticed a cute little perfume shop across from it. We went in it and it was amazing. The dude who worked there was a genius. He could make perfumes that smelled exactly like really expensive stuff, but for only 15 bucks o: I bought a perfume that smells like candy :D It's awsome. I forget the name of what it was suppossed to smell like though, it was really fancy and would have orignially cost 80 dollars [: So I'm sniffing my wrist's nonstop now. Just thought I would let you know that.

2 comments:

  1. Heey Shea! I usually get base codes from www.blogskins.com/ and i customize them myself. There are tons of premade layouts there. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I hope you have a fantastic time for your birthday :D Bouncerman actually sounds like a lottt of fun. That perfumerie is awesome too, this guy must have some skill to be able to recreate designer perfumes for that cheap.

    have a great weekend =)
    nicole.

    ReplyDelete