Tuesday, March 10, 2009

10 MORE DAYYS

As most of you do not know, my birthday is March 20th [: I'm super excited for it. I was going to have a couple of friends spend the night on my birthday since it's on a Friday this year, but no. I have presentation at my acting school that night T_T I was really bummed when I figured that out, I don't want to go, really, but I'll deal. Alot of my freinds are there, so that's good enough :3

However there is a Twilight Dvd Release party going on that very night at Hot Topic in the mall from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am which I am going to with Malia :D So I guess that counts as a mini party :P I'm pretty excited for that. I'm sure I'll do something else on another date, I just don't know what yet.

I really want this one pink digital camera, for my brithday, and I've made that well aware to my parents ;) My dad FINALLY called about my texting last night, so now I have texting again! My fingers are sore already from all of the people I've been texting :P

On to another subject: Derek. My last blog about him was pretty depressing, but I think I'll get better in time. I've confronted Rebecca about the other night, and she seems to have understood and apologized. I haven't gone to church on Wednesday in two weeks, so I don't really know what to expect tomorrow when I do go. I'm kind of nervous about that. But so far I've accepted the fact that I'm going to have to move on. It won't be a piece of cakeor anything, but it's better than not trying.

Well, I have to go babysit in 20 minutes, and I look like complete rubbish, so I'm off to go get ready :D Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment