Monday, March 2, 2009

Exciting and Depressing News

Ok, good news first:

IT SNOWED YESTERDAY! I was at my freinds house and it had just been raining, but when I pulled into my driveway it was snowing like crazy :D I got together with a bunch of my freinds in the neighboorhood, and we hung out all day. It was snowing so hard, and we were soaked [and muddy] by the time we finished sledding. So the four of us went back to my freind Avery's house, got into our bathing suits, and started the most hot bath ever and all got in :P It was so fun. We also got school off today! So we played in the melting snow some, and then just hung out and made videos all day.

Now for the bad news:

Derek deosn't like me anymore /: And he now apparently likes my best freind who likes him also, who is best freind's with him :S I cried when she told me. But I'm going to be strong. Take it [or atleast try] in a good attitude. She took it extremely well and put on a happy face for me, so of course I had to do the same for her. She was scared I would be mad at one of them, but of course I never would. So life's pretty tough and depressing at the moment ;_; But he's not the only guy out there. They'll be tons of others. It just sucks that the only guy who has ever liked me back has to be in such an akward position like that. And I'm still crazy for him.

But anyways, now that we're on such a sad depressing moment, I must go :] My freind's and I are going to have omse hot chocolate now.

1 comment:

  1. Snow days are the best ever aren't, they? Especially with friends. How ironic you had one after your last post :D

    Aww, sorry about the guy situation. But that's a really great attitude to have ... still doing some of my fishing (unfortunately) :\

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'll add you to my blogroll so I can check into yours often as well :)
    peace&love, nicole.

    ReplyDelete