Friday, February 27, 2009

Random Updates

Sorry for the quite scary post below :P No more Dr.Pepper for me anytime soon. But right after that post, I stumbled down from my high, and became very sad. I couldn't go to confirmation, because they had cut it short that day. We were already late, and we live a fair amount away from the church, so by the time we would have gotten there, it would be over. So there was no point in trying. I was really bummed. That's a WHOLE WEEK without seeing Derek D:

I think I will pass out and die anytime soon now. But other than that I'm pretty happy that the week has finally come to an end. We're having some bad weather again tonight although :/ Really stormy out there, and two weeks before that we had all kinds of tornadoes...and the week before that aswell o.o

The weather is weird this year. No snow or anything. I WANT SNOW D: We're supposed to get some snow on Sunday. They're rarely ever right though, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Once it has snowed I will move on with my life, and await spring's arrival :]

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shea! I found your blog off of Lucky's, and I love the background and your fun posts :P

    Snow is nice ... until it melts. I hate the mud and brown it leaves behind, haha.

    Have a nice weekend!
    peace&love, nicole.

    ReplyDelete