Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Change Is Good

Most of you probably remember my blog being titled Shea Likes Sushi, but I decided it was time for a change. I know that it's usually normal, to keep the same blog name, but I didn't like my other one very much. "A Day In The Life", or "Story Of My Life" would have been a better suited one for me. But I don't have the most original imagination in the world apparently, because they were all taken.

But I like this name the most. Because to be honest, I pretty much define disaster, whether it be good or bad. [: And I know I keep changing my template, I'm sorry. I like change obviously :P My lovely friend Irene referred me to Blogskins.com, and I tried that out, but I did like the fact that I would've had to add a Cbox, instead of comments. I'm just picky like that. ;)

Hopefully I won't get super bored again anytime soon, and decide to change my name. I think I'll have this one for good. And by the way, as far as I know, I'm definetly going to church tomorrow. It'll be my first time seeing all my friends [*cough*andderek] in about, three weeks I think. I'm kind of nervous about seeing..Derek...but I'll deal. Everyone has apparently missed me on my time away, and Rebecca has told EVERYONE my birthday is Friday. Great. But it's nice to know I have so many great friends, because I'm getting constant texts asking me if I'm coming tomorrow, so they can give me a present. I love my friends :P

P.S HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY! I hope you're wearing your green...I forgot too ;)

5 comments:

  1. hey there :)
    I love your blog!
    Also not being a creep, but your name is super pretty :)
    ♥maleeha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost forgot to wear green to school today :/
    good thing i did, because i saw some pretty bad pinch marks :P

    i like change too! I just started a new blog, but i cant really do much with my bg for some reason??? oh well i guess...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Aweh, I bet you'll do great when you see Derek :D I love your blog title and template! It's cute :)

    Happy early birthday!

    -Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  4. changes are great!
    yr new name sounded great to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course Im wearing my green!
    I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete