Thursday, March 19, 2009

Camera Hunting

Shortly after my last post, my dad took me to Target to buy my new camera for my birthday. I wanted this pink Sony camera that was really nice, and was a reasonable price. But they only had one left and it was the display model. It looked really beat up, so I passed on that one. They had a nice Casio that I liked, but of course they didn't have that one is stock either. Thus we moved on to Best Buy. But their cameras were way overpriced. So our last resort was Wal Mart.

I ended up buying a red Kodak. His name is Rupert :D
Rupert.

I'm having problems with him already though u.u It keeps freezing up, to the point that no matter what button I press nothing happens. It won't even turn off. Then I have to take the battery out. And then it will be fine again. It's pissing me off to be honest. I might take it back and get a warranty.

In other news, I went to church last night :D I saw Rebecca, and Cassie, and Saun, and Monica for the first time in a long time. We missed eachother bunches. When I first walked in and was looking for Rebecca, Derek and I made eye contact. But other than that, that's the only contact we made all night. I sat two rows infront of him. I could literally feel him staring at me. Or that was just my imagination. I hope it wasn't. Seeing him for the first time in a while, especially after I've just been heartbroken by him, wasn't as big as a deal to me as I thought it would be. Maybe it's just because it's been so long, and I've had time to deal with it.

Whatever it is, that little burst of pain inside of me still won't go away no matter what I tell myself. He may be over me. But the least he could do is talk to me. You would think knowing that you like eachother would bring two people closer. We barely even talked after we figured that out. Normal people would have done something about it. But no, we just sat around and did nothing about it. And now that there is virtually no hope for there to be an 'us', I have to sit around and wait for my feelings to slowly fade, like his. How lovely.

3 comments:

  1. sorry, i dont know when is yr bday,
    soo

    HAPPY ?th anniversary of living, dear!

    nice cameraaa :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aweh, i dig your camera :)


    It will all be okay soon, promise! There is still a boy out there who will eventually come around :D

    ReplyDelete