Friday, February 6, 2009

Weekend Already??

Wow, guess it is. This week went by pretty fast for me. But don't get me wrong I don't mind that ;D

Wednesday went well. I had a note written to Derek, that I ended up forgetting, and probably wouldn't have given to him anyways. But we did actually talk. He sat infront of me, and then right beside me that night xDDD I could literally feel electricity between both of us when we sat together. And I'm suprised I'm not dead since my heart was this close to jumping out of my chest.

We fought over a bit of an eraser the size of my fingernail. Then we decided to share it and name it Gilbert the goldfish [it was orange, but close enough to gold] . Then when I found another peice of Gilbert on the floor we fought over that. I won, of course, because I'm so viscious like that x] Then when I gave it back to him, I told him happy brithday. He told me his brithday was actually on the twelve so I was a little early >.< THEN I wrote ALLLL over his text book for school :] So I own his science book now xD

Well that's about all the play-by-play conversations I can give you. Because other than that, we did alot of those cute little peeks at eachother and then get caught looking at eachother. Alot. Ahhh I'm so lame.

2 comments:

  1. Haha, sounds like lots of fun. Days like that usually make me smile a whole lot! :D

    ReplyDelete