Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Old Habits, Die Hard.

I'm afraid I have a terribly disgusting habit :S It's really bad for my hair, and I wish I could stop, but now it's just gotten to the point where I don't think about it when I do it.

Due to me straightening my hair almost everyday, I have split ends. And I pick at them. Weird, I know. I don't even know how I started. I was just looking at the ends of my hair one day and noticed I had split ends...and just started picking! I'm so weird >.< But now the ends of my hair are starting to show this horrible habit. I NEED TO STOP! I just got over my chewing gum habit like a year ago.

If I wasn't chewing gum, I felt totally weird and almost incomplete. It helped me when I was hungry not to eat because I got into the habit of eating alot at night time right before I went to bed which isn't good for you. You gain weight. Because you usually burn off the calories from the food you eat during the day by walking or something, but if you eat at night you just sleep, which causes you to store the fat and gain weight.

So now I have YET ANOTHER habit to kick :/ This should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment