Monday, February 23, 2009

Surpise!

My freind's brithday was on Friday, and she was really bummed she couldn't have a party or anything, because:
1) Her house is too small
2) She aleady had tons of relatives coming over.

So on Thursday her mom calls my house with this evil plan for me to come home with her mom [from work] on Friday and suprise her. She was totally taken by suprise when I walked through the front door. Actually I think the first thing she said was "Shea?! What are you doing here?! Get out of my house!"

We went to eat at a pizza place then we went to a cute little kareoke place down the street because that's all she wanted to do. Ironic enough, I went to the same kareoke place for my birthday 2 years ago xD

So we had fun, acted like total idiots onstage :] I even recorded a video of her and her grandad singing 'Summer Lovin' from Grease :P

Here it is [My freind is on the right, her grandad on the left, She's singing the guy parts and he's singing the girl parts so it was really funny xD And sorry for the bad sound and lighting] :

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you and your friend had fun on Fri. :D

    ReplyDelete