Thursday, February 12, 2009

GAHFLABBERARGHHDARNNEETTTRAGERAGE

So last night was Wednesday. Wednesday's I go to confirmation. Derek is at confirmation. It was supposed to be a great night. Fun night. Well I just had jolly ol' splendid dandy Fun. Fun. Fun. Fun.

NOT!!!

Now, my non-existent readers. This is about to get confusing. So I suggest you go back and read my previous blog 'So There's This Guy...' Because it explains how [big breath] I like Derek, but Derek USED to go out with one of my close freinds. They are broken up now. And now that I've told one of my freinds, Rebecca that I like him, she told me she likes him too. So now Derek likes me, and his ex girlfriend and his best freind [Rebecca, even though Rebecca likes him. But he knows that. He would rather stay friends] are my freinds O.o Make sense? Too bad. >:O

I don't mean to be mean [not that I'm not, today already] but Rebecca tends to be pretty clingy. Lately she's layed off some which I am happy about, but when it gets to the point that she won't even talk to me, it makes me kind of mad. Over the weekend we had a little disagreement. She called me like 6 times in one minute. ONE MINUTE POEPLE. No joke. And I was on my phone with someone else. I couldn't go on the other line because the call was important and my phone was dying. So when I hang up with the other person, I call her back. She did one of those things where you answer then hang right back up without saying anything to prevent to person from reaching the voicemail so they can't leave a message. And I'm guessing she predicted I was going to leave a livid message. She was right.

My phone was half dead by now so I call on my freind's phone, and she answers yelling at me that she deosn't want to talk to me. Really?! She called me six times, and I call back and she won't answer me?!?! So then I start yelling at her, and when I'm done I tell her I don't want to talk to her right now because I'm angry and I'm with a freind. She comes back with "I guess this means we're not freinds anymore??" All I said is that I didn't want to talk right now?? She has to take everything out of proportion. I called her back later when I was a little more cooled down, and we pretty much forgot about it. Apparently her and Derek were having a disagreement. By the end of the weekend all was back to normal. So I thought.

I walk in Wednesday and she's not even sitting with our group of freinds I look around and she's in an isolated corner in the back with Cassie [Derek's ex gf] . So I go join my group of freinds not wanting to be clingy and go sit with Rebecca. I walk up to her when we left the room and told her my parents said it was ok if she spent the night on Friday because she had been bothering me about it forever. She seemed excited but that was all I got out of her. She immideatly ignored me again and went back to Cassie. Cassie is the sweetest girl ever, and noticed Rebecca's attitude that night, so she invited me to sit with them, when I had no one to sit with [she's not my only freind or anything, but most every other freind I had wasn't there because of bad weather] . I talked with Cassie some. After a while Rebecca started to talk to both of us, she barely made eye contact with me though. Then she kept doing those rude thigns where she would whisper something to Cassie and they would gigle, and I would ask what, and they would both say "nothing". T_T

Her point had been made clear, so I wouldn't be talking to her the rest of the night. But then when we broke into small groups she was a different person. She walked up to me and talked to me. Derek is in my small group, and me and Rebecca aren't allowed to sit together because we talk too much, so Derek always sits by me to split us up >.< I guess he could have sat with anyone else but he always sits by me :] So he makes his way to sit by me when Rebecca yells across the table "Derek sit with me!" He looked torn but I told him it was fine. And you know what she did that whole hour? She flirted, and laughed with him...the whole time...and loudly....and made sure I knew what she was doing.

I didn't get so much as a goodbye when I left from her. She just brished right by me with Derek in tow. So fun was had by all last night. I don't know what her problem is. But I'm pretty sure I'll be calling her later and un-inviting her to spend the night, with some excuse like my dog having cardiac arrest.

RAGE RAGE D:<

No comments:

Post a Comment