Friday, January 30, 2009

2nd Blog, Yay For Me!! ;D

Wow, two blogs in one day, that's pretty flyy ;]

Haha, no. In truth I've decided I should also write a blog about my uneventful week, and the very eventful one to come.

My Saturday's are always my busiest days. I totally suck at math, so I am forced to go to some fancy schmancy expensive tutoring program 30 minutes away from the house. I wasn't as bad as I anticipated. My tutoror, is actually pretty young and nice. Most of the time it's not even like we're student and teacher. More like really close freinds :] My tutoring is coming to an end soon [5 more lessons as of Saturday] though. Following tutoring, right down the street, I have acting class from 2-4. Then I get to spend 30 more minutes driving home. All in all, I leave the house at 11:00, and I'm home by 5:00. Fun. Don't get me wrong I love it [well...the acting part xD] , but it deos get very tiring. But I most look forward to Sunday :D

As most of you know, SUPERBOWL IS SUNDAYY!! I'm a total football fan, so this is very exciting. And while I would have rather the Miami Dolphins go to the superbowl, Atlanta Falcons too, I'm also a supporter of the Steelers :] So they WILL dominate the Cardinals, and if they don't then the world WILL end.

My dad has quite a few freinds coming over then, and my best friend [http://maliamassacre.blogspot.com] Malia will be coming over also. So we're having our own little party :D Except Malia and I will be watching, with our backs bent over, while my faithful, ancient little T.V from 1989 sits on my bedroom floor. I just got new furniture in my room and totally redecorated,and the fat thing won't fit on my new shleving.I would have bought a new one by now, but I blew all of that money already xD

So bring on the endless popcorn and chips! SUPERBOWL WHOOO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment