Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Far From Lovers

On the Rebecca issue:

All was fine and well on Sunday, until Allen walked by. Allen is my ex. Techincally. We only went out for three days because he liked me alotalot, and I decided to give him a chance. But I didn't like him at all. It just didn't work out. He still likes me, so I feel extremely bad /:

But when Allen walked by on Sunday, Rebecca yells-yes yells-at the top of her lungs:

"HEY SHEA, LOOK! IT'S YOUR LOVER!"

The entire room went silent. I didn't know what to say. I'm sure most people took that the wrong way thinking it meant that I like him. But she was being mean and making fun of him liking me. She thought she was being funny and clever. But it pissed me off.

Apparently Allen took it the wrong way, too. He called me three times that day. I probably should have answered, but I didn't feel like talking. I didn't snap at Rebecca like I thought I would. I was leaving when she yelled it, and we were in a room full of people. But I'll be seeing her tonight. I'm not really sure what I'm going to say to her.

In other news:

My CRCT is this week. So far I've had reading/language arts, that was all a breeze. But today is math :S Wish me luck.

I also have a concert tomorrow to which I am SUPER excited for :D It's the Fall Out Boy Tour part two. I went to part one last November. Metro Station, Cobra Starship, Hey Monday, and All Time Low will be there. I'm going with Malia. CAN'T WAIT<33

4 comments:

  1. Would that be worse than having your friends run around saying to people your boyfriend is someone you barely know?
    I'm sure that it will probably all work out soon.
    Hey Monday = awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shea! Sorry i haven't been on that much. Lots of things have been keeping me busy.
    Arg. I hate it when friends do that... I always feel so stupid afterwards. X(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! That's why it's important to talk to your loud boisterous friends before they do anything. I've learned it the hard way. But sometimes they can't help their urge so you can't really blame them... right?

    ReplyDelete