Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Parrtayyy

So I was right, I did have a suprise party ;) There were alot of people there that I wasn't expecting though, and that was nice. It was apparently all Rebecca's idea. I went to the same kareoke place that she went to for her birthday :P That I actually went to for my 12 birthday three years ago now, I think. It was super fun :D My friends Brittany and Adreana spent the night. Malia and Darion would have spent the night, except for they had the Twilight DVD Release party ): (I pre-ordered mine three months ago, and still haven't gotten it yet >.> Ragerage.)

Pretty much all of my presents had Hello Kitty on it. And for that, I am eternaly greatful. I'm obbsesed with her xD I got a Hello Kitty lotion dispenser (LOVE IT), a Hello Kitty shirt. A Hello Kitty birthday crown :P Hello Kitty candy. Hello Kitty cards, Hello Kitty stickers..HELLOKITTTYYYEVERYTHING. o:

Anywho, sorry I hadn't posted for a while. I haven't really had the time.

Shea-out ;)

6 comments:

  1. I wish I had a surprise party! Lucky..
    I've watched Twilight like six times. Ha.
    And thanks for the music compliment :)
    I LOVE 3OH!3 by the way.
    My other faves are The Maine, FTSK, Demi Lovato (oh yeah..lol), Jason Mraz, oh and Never Shout Never I've opnly heard one song but I'm on a misson to hear more! lol

    Oh- random aside, I just saw Dor the Explorer on people. Did you know they like gave her a makeover (it will be out soon) and she'e like grown up. It's suppose to get some of the pre-teen croud. She had long hair and makeup, with and mini shirt.. etc. Some people are mad about it.

    But yeah.. I'll leave now..

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must've been an awesome surprise party (I never ever get those).

    Wow, your obsessed with Hello Kitty? My friend is too [and at her birthday party, a lot of people got her gifts with Hello Kitty on it].

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh well he has a spider man outfit too. lol. Iron man is the coolest though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! I love surprise parties :)
    I went to a twilight release party and it was the epitome of CRAZY!
    :)
    Have a great week!

    l,
    Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey, thanks for commenting on mah blog. question..how did you find it? just curious. (:

    ReplyDelete